Customized OSHA classes - We can tailer any course to your needs
OSHA 10 Training Class
This 10-hour course is designed to develop new and existing General Industry workers to perform daily tasks safely while on the job. During this course participants’ will learn the roles and responsibilities of the “employee” and “Employer “as stated in the OSHA Act, safety best practices in the industries, how to utilize and implement important parts of a general Health & Safety system. In addition, they will learn how to identify, review and address various Health & Safety concerns specific to the worksite including how to use various hazard recognition tools such as JSA’s, JHA’s etc. The students will also learn to apply problem-solving skills, document and maintain records and execute plans and procedures related to employee safety. At the end of this course the student will receive a DOL wallet card.
OSHA 30 Training Class
This class will cover the basics of a company safety and health program and the minimum requirements under Federal OSHA and State OSHA. Students will also receive their 30-hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health Training Card from OSHA at the successful completion of the course.
Silica Training Class
Provides a general awareness of the risks and the regulatory requirements for protecting employees who work with substances and materials that contain silica, as required by OSHA.
• Identifying the materials and tasks that create silica hazards;
• The dust-generating operations that will be undertaken and how the employer plans to control the dust (the silica control plan);
• The health risks;
• Working safely with silica, including proper use of equipment, protective clothing, and appropriate hygiene practices;
• The identity of the competent person designated by the employer to implement the silica control plan and inspect the job site, materials and equipment; and
• The purpose and description of the medical surveillance program.